Olympia - Delphi - Kalambaka - Meteora - Athens - Cruise to Kusadasi - Patmos - Heraklio Crete
3rd Day: Athens – Epidaurus – Nafplion - Myceane - Olympia
Depart from Athens for the Corinth canal (short stop). Drive to Epidaurus and visit the Ancient theatre, world famous for its outstanding acoustics. Proceed to Nauplia (short stop) and through the plain of Argos arrive to Myceane. Visit the archaeological site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. In the afternoon (optional stop for souvenirs) depart for Olympia, the birth place of the Olympic Games. Overnight stay in Olympia.
4th Day: Olympia – Patra – Rio – Antirio – Nafpaktos – Arachova - Delphi
Visit the archaeological site with the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the altar of the Olympic flame, the Stadium and the archaeological Museum. Depart via PATRAS (short stop) to RION, cross the Corinthian bay by the bridge to ANTIRION. Pass by the city of Nafpaktos and from there on, along the coastal road to Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. In the afternoon visit the picturesque mountain village of Arachova. Overnight stay in Delphi.
5th Day: Delphi Sightseeing – Kalambaka
Visit the archaeological site, and, the Museum of Delphi. Depart for Kalambaka via Central Greece (short stop by Lamia). Overnight stay in Kalambaka (a small town built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks and crowned by the Meteora Monasteries).
6th Day: Meteora-Athens
Visit Meteora the ageless monasteries and speciments of Byzantine art. Early evening return to Athens.
7th Day: Athens-Piraeus-Myconos
Transfer to Piraeus this morning to embark on your luxury cruise ship for a three day cruise to the Greek Islands and Turkey. First port of call is the exciting island of Myconos.
8th Day: Kusadasi - Patmos
First port of call is the Turkish port of Kusadasi with the option to visit Ephessus, one of the most complete ancient cities ever excavated. Then on to the island of Patmos, where participating in the optional tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the Monastery & the Grotto of St. John, where he lived and recorded the book of the Revelation.
9th Day: Heraklio-Santorini
First port of call is the Cretan port of Heraklio. Take the opportunity to participate in the optional tour to the Palace of Knossos, to visit the center of the Minoan Civilization. Continue in the afternoon to the most breathtaking island, Santorini, believed to be the lost continent of the Atlantis.
10th Day: Athens-airport
After breakfast on board, disembarkation and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Prices and Services
|PRICE PER PERSON IN DBL ROOM|
- SINGLE | TRIPLE Rates upon request
- OPTIONAL TOURS Rates upon request
- Special offers for groups & Travel agencies
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Athens
- 1 night accommodation in Olympia in tourist class hotel
- 1 night accommodation in Delphi in tourist class hotel
- 1 night accommodation in Kalambaka in tourist class hotel
- Cruise Accomodation in inside cabin (exterior cabin + 75 €), full board (breakfast, Lunch & dinner), taxes & other expences
- Breakfast daily
- 3 dinners totally ( 1 in Olympia, 1 in Delphi and 1 in Kalambaka)
- Athens sightseeing tour – Half day city tour including the Acropolis museum
- Entrance fees of the Acropolis and Acropolis museum
- Services of a Professional and licensed guide for the sightseeing of Athens
- Transportation by luxury bus
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfers as per itinerary
- Tours as per itinerary
- Services of a Professional and Licensed guide for the tours
- Information documents
- Optional excursions, transfer services to/of departure ports, travel insurance, spa services, personal expenses
- International flight tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expensses
- Anything is not included on the included services
There is discount of 100 € per person if the tour is booked till 31st of August for October period!